Supporting Our BC Customers during the COVID-19 outbreak
As an essential services provider, we’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure the health, safety, security and well-being of our customers and employees and their communities, while continuing to provide essential safe and reliable commercial/residential overhead door and gate services . Here’s what we’re doing to ensure you continue to receive the services you depend on.
We’re here for you in Greater Vancouver
We understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing about the COVID-19 virus and how it impacts your daily life. We’re here to answer your questions and assist you with all your overhead door related questions and needs
- Repair, Retrofit & Maintenance Services Available: Your doors need to work so our professional team of field advisors and technicians are standing by Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm to provide these services as needed. Call us at (604) 526-1086 or email us at email@example.com
- After Hours/Emergency Services Available: if you need technical assistance after our normal business hours or on weekends, call us at (604) 526-1086 and our after hours dispatcher will assist you. Higher rates and minimum charges apply for afterhours emergency response.
- New Construction Installations Continue: As the province has declared construction projects shall continue, our team of technicians are continuing with their site work as scheduled. All technicians are maintaining strict adherence to our own safety measures as well as those in place on each respective construction site.
- Residential Garage Door Installations & Estimates (Limited): To reduce risk to our employees, customers and their communities, we’ve limited planned work that would require an employee to enter a customer’s home. In cases where we must enter a customer’s home or property, our employee will wear personal protection equipment such as eye and hand protection during the visit.
- Showroom & Parts Counter Closed: To prevent potential community spread of the virus, we’ve closed our walk-in customer service desk and showroom in Pitt Meadows. You may still visit our offices for parts or other key needs, however you must make an appointment with our service team by calling (604) 526-1086. Only one non-employee will be permitted in our service area at any given time.
Preventing the spread of COVID-19
At this time, we have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at The Garage Door Depot. However, we take our commitment to our employees and community seriously. We need to do our part to stop the spread of the virus.
- We’ve adopted all current practices recommended by federal and provincial health officials such as:
- encouraging frequent hand washing
- adopting enhanced sanitization routines in our offices and facilities
- supporting self-isolation measures
- adopting social distancing and prohibiting large group gatherings and visitors to our offices and sites
- restricting all non-essential business and personal travel
- ensuring employees work from home where operationally possible
- We’re asking employees to stay home if they are showing any symptoms and to seek medical care if those symptoms progress.
- Our field staff are following all hygiene protocols and social distancing.
Have Questions? Call us at (604) 526-1086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org